If you love wine and all the quality things in life then you will adore The Connoisseur Package from the excellent Adelaide Hills Wine Tours from Travel Safe Bus Hire.
This specially designed package highlights three of the most prestigious wineries in the Adelaide Hills region, with a lunch break at one of them. Also on the Connoisseur Package there will be an opportunity to go to the Prancing Pony to have a walk around the brewery and look how the beers are made. Afterwards enjoy a tasting platter of some of the award winning ales before finishing the day with a couple of stops at the highly recommended Cheese Wrights and a local chocolaterie.
The Connoisseur Package starts at $139 per person and is for a minimum of six persons, it starts with an early morning departure from your chosen pick-up and returns at 18:00.
- Three award winning wineries
- Brewery visit
- Cheesery visit
- Chocolaterie visit
The suggested itinerary below is for six persons minimum and can be altered and adjusted to cater for each individual party, the Adelaide Hills Wine Tours Packages are private tours for individual groups only.
|09:30||You will be picked up from your chosen location in Adelaide and driven to the first premium winery for the first tasting session of the day|
|11:30||Depart for a second tasting session of wines paired with locally produced cheeses and sourdough followed by a quality lunch.|
|13:00||After lunch is a visit to The Prancing Pony Brewery where we will be treated to a tour of the production and guided tasting session of award winning ales.|
|14:30||We depart for our third winery visit for more tastings of the best wines available in the Adelaide Hills with bonus tastings of locally produced ciders|
|15:30||To finish the day we will visit Woodside Cheese Wrights to sample cheeses and pick up the perfect partner for any wines you have acquired with a final stop at Melba Chocolates for a fun and informal tour of the factory and the last opportunity to pick up a treat to take home.|
|16:30||Board the vehicle for the return to Adelaide|
Apart from the excellent wineries and cellar doors The Connoisseur also highlights:
- Prancing Pony Brewery - A craft brewery and great pub, a choice of delicious beers with big flavours hinting at malt with amazing hoppy aromas.
- Woodside Cheese Wrights - Woodside Cheese Wrights have been operating since 1994 and have been providing excellent cow and goat milk cheese, all products are made by hand and are quite unique in taste and texture.
- Mt Lofty - Mount Lofty is the highest point in the southern Mount Lofty Ranges, it offers superb views of Adelaide and the surrounding areas.
- Melba Chocolates - Melba's operate old heritage chocolate and confectionery making machinery and allows visitors can experience the old art of chocolate making as well as tasting the excellent produce.
|Flexible Pick-Up Location|
|Flexible Pick-Up Time|