Sea & Vines Adelaide Festival
Australia is famous for its outdoor events and festivals, and many Aussie’s think nothing of travelling a few hours to see the favourite bands or DJ’s, or to partake in a sporting or culinary event.
Coming up in June 2017 is one of the biggest and best, the Sea & Vines Festival once again comes to the McLaren Vale.
On the 10th of June to the 12th, Sea & Vines will celebrate their 25th anniversary, and there will be more fun and frolics in the world of winemaking and premier food, combined with a beach lifestyle.
2017 Sea & Vines
2017 will see Sea & Vines being bigger and better than ever. The 2017 festival will encompass more than 38 unique and diverse events and will showcase over 26 of the region’s wineries through themed events.
The festival offers three days of wine and fantastic tasting experiences along with unforgettable fun for all the family. Events range from intimate degustation dinners hosted by celebrity chefs.
There will be food trucks, wine tasting, live music, jumping castles and petting zoos and just about anything you can think of in the world of food and wine.
During the long weekend, visitors can experience the generous hospitality of the McLaren Vale. Long leisurely lunches, cooking demonstrations and wine-tour themed events are on offer for the whole duration.
- Red Poles - Multi award winning Blues singer / songwriter Cal Williams Jr and friends will offer a great night of blues music together with wines chosen by Hills and beers from Vale Brewing.
- Hardys Tintara - Join Hardys Tintara for three days of fantastic wine, food and music with a New Orleans twist. Available will be wine by the glass and great street food by Sneaky Pickle and fantastic desSerts by Little Adelaide Catering Co.
- Pizzateca - Enjoy a six course Italian Agriturismo feast at Pizzateca in the McLaren Vale. All the food will be home-made by Vito Mitolo and his family with live entertainment and DJ.
- S.C.Pannell Wines - A great relaxed session at The Old School Fish & Chip Shop. There will be some re-hashing of some classic fish & chip shop favourites, with the assistance of Michael Angelakis, the Seafood King. Along with four spectacular courses there will be a tasting of their new release Grenache Rose and a souvenir glass of the evening.
- Beach Road Wines - Beach Road Wines host “The Pizza Lock In”, be prepared to eat drink and be merry. Whilst enjoying a delicious wood-fired cooked pizza and washing it down with a glass of Beach Road Wines, you can listen to live music from the Confessors and enjoy the ambiance.
If you are thinking of going to Sea & Vines festival, and enjoying these events and many more, then Travel Safe Bus Hire are the perfect partner for your group transportation. Travel Safe Bus hire are the professionals for bus hire and coach charter in the Adelaide area.