Experience Barossa Valley
Experience Barossa Valley is a wonderful new Wine Tour package from Travel Safe. The exciting and innovative wine tour includes fantastic premium wineries as well as matching sessions with cheese wine and cider.
Experience Barossa Valley also includes a superb lunch and a visit to the renowned Maggie Beer shop, plus a visit either to Menglers Hill Lookout or a trip to Tanunda to potter around the marvelous shops and stores.
The Experience Barossa Valley tour starts at a very reasonable $92 per person, leaving from your chosen location in Adelaide at 10am and returning home approximately at 16:30.
All Travel Safe's Wine Tours are private tours of six persons or more, so you can enjoy the Barossa Valley in your own groups company.
- Three premier winery visits
- Matched tastings with cheese
- Visit to Menglers Hill / Tanunda
The suggested itinerary below can be altered and adjusted to cater for each individual party, the Barossa Valley Wine Tours Packages are private tours for individual groups only.
|10:00||You will be picked up from your chosen location in Adelaide and will be transferred to Barossa Cheese for a tasting session of expertly matched cheeses and wines|
|12:00||We depart for a quality lunch followed by a wine tasting session|
|13:50||Board the vehicle for the short trip to the next winery where you are treated to a further tasting session of wines|
|15:00||We now move on to Maggie Beer Farm Shop where you can indulge in samples of almost every product on site, most of which is exclusive and locally produced. Tantalise your taste buds and pick up some products to take home|
|15:45||For the final stop of the day there are 2 options; we can visit the Menglers Hill Lookout to relax and take in the sweeping views of the Barossa Valley (the perfect picture opportunity) or we take a walk through Tanunda where you can visit renown shops such as Allerlei for local exclusive produce, Apex Bakery for its breads and cakes and Barossa's Old Fashioned Sweet Shop for a sweet trip down memory lane|
|16:30||return to Adelaide|
As well as great wineries and breweries Experience Barossa Valley also highlights:
- Kies Family Wines - Kies Family wines has a great 1880’s cottage style cellar door which nestles among the vineyards with fantastic views of the Barossa Valley. The small restaurant is excellent for providing dishes made from local ingredients.
- Maggie Beer Farm Shop - Visitors are encouraged to wander around the shop and whilst they are doing so taste the products that they make on site. Maggie Beer is famed throughout the Barossa Valley for producing top quality produce that is delectable.
- Kellermeister - Owned and run by the Pearce family, Kellermeister are famous for producing excellent Shiraz and Grenache based wines. Their accolade came in London in 2012 where their Shiraz was awarded the World’s Best Shiraz. Rated in the top 10% of Australia’s wineries, you can be sure of an extra special tasting at Kellermeister.
- Tanunda - Tanunda has often been called the cosmopolitan heart of the Barossa Valley, offering the visitor enchanting local shops to browse as well as a host of delightful cafes, restaurants and local produce traders.
Shops of note are the Barossa Old Fashioned Sweet Shop, Apex Bakery and Allerlei.
|Flexible Pick-Up Location|
|Flexible Pick-Up Time|
Booking a Barossa Valley Package
If you are interested in taking up a bespoke designed wine tour package of the Barossa Valley, then simply fill in our online enquiry form or contact us directly and speak to one of our friendly advisors.
All Wine Tours of the Barossa Valley are for private groups of 6 persons or more, if you would like to discuss a personalized tour please contact us to see what options are available.
All Wine Tours of the Barossa Valley are for private groups of 6 persons or more, if you haven't found what you are looking for in this tour or want to try something different click here to "build your own"
If you are interested in taking up this wine tour package of the Barossa Valley, then simply fill in our online enquiry form or contact us through one of the methods below.