A Taste of Barossa
A Taste of Barossa is a terrific Barossa Valley Wine Tour package from Travel Safe. This package offers a full day touring the historic Barossa Valley wine region in one of our modern vehicles.
A Taste of the Valley offers a chance to visit four premier Barossa Valley wineries, professionally matched locally produced foods and wines, tastings of matched cheeses, chocolates and canapes, lunch and plenty of wine drinking.
Starting at just $129 per person, you will be collected at your chosen location at 10am and will board the luxury vehicle at around 4.30pm for the return journey home to Adelaide.
Barossa Valley Wine Tour Packages are private tours for individual groups only of six persons or more.
- Four wineries
- Chocolate and wine tasting flight
- Cheese and wine tasting session
- Wine and food flight
- Maggie Beer Farm Shop
The suggested itinerary below can be altered and adjusted to cater for each individual party, the Barossa Valley Wine Tours Packages are private tours for individual groups only.
|10:00||You will be picked up from your chosen location in Adelaide and will be transferred to the first of our great venues for a tasting session of expertly matched cheeses and wines|
|12:15||Now travel the short distance to the next winery where the group will experience a delightful tasting session|
|13:00||Depart for the for a quality lunch followed by a tasting session of their current wine selection|
|15:00||Board the vehicle for the trip over to our next fantastic winery where you are treated to a wine and food flight where you will enjoy iconic wines|
|16:00||Now move on to the renown Maggie Beer Farm Shop where you can indulge in samples of almost every product on site most of which is exclusive and locally produced, tantalise your taste buds and pick up some products to take home|
|16:30||Return to Adelaide|
As well as great wineries and breweries A Taste of Barossa also highlights:
- Kies Family Wines - Kies Family wines has a great 1880's cottage style cellar door which nestles among the vineyards with fantastic views of the Barossa Valley. The small restaurant is excellent for providing dishes made from local ingredients.
- Barossa Valley Cheese Company - Handmade cheeses by experts, over 25 different types of cheeses to be tasted from this idyllic cheesery in the small Barossa town of Angaston. The Barossa Valley Cheese Company are artisans at what they do, sourcing milk from local dairies and creating fine cheeses with passion.
- Elderton Wines - A family owned winery in the very heart of the Barossa Valley, there are three vineyards that highlight the individual terroirs of the area. The flagship wines come from the Nuriootpa vineyard that dates back to 1915.
- Maggie Beer Farm Shop - Visitors are encouraged to wander around the shop and whilst they are doing so taste the products that they make on site. Maggie Beer is famed throughout the Barossa Valley for producing top quality produce that is delectable.
|Flexible Pick-Up Location|
|Flexible Pick-Up Time|
Booking a Barossa Valley Package
If you are interested in taking up a bespoke designed wine tour package of the Barossa Valley, then simply fill in our online enquiry form or contact us directly and speak to one of our friendly advisors.
All Wine Tours of the Barossa Valley are for private groups of 6 persons or more, if you would like to discuss a personalized tour please contact us to see what options are available.
All Wine Tours of the Barossa Valley are for private groups of 6 persons or more, if you haven't found what you are looking for in this tour or want to try something different click here to "build your own"
If you are interested in taking up this wine tour package of the Barossa Valley, then simply fill in our online enquiry form or contact us through one of the methods below.