If your world revolves around wine and everything about the growing, making and production of this magnificent beverage then you will love The Connoisseur Package from the excellent Barossa Valley Wine Tours from Travel Safe Bus Hire.
This specially put together package highlights four of the Barossa's most prestigious wineries, including lunch and a chance to match wines with both cheese and chocolate.
The Connoisseur Package begins at $138 per person and is a private tour for a minimum of six people or more. Starting with an early departure from your chosen pick-up destination in Adelaide the tour will return around 16:40. You will travel in one of Travel Safe's modern and fully equipped vehicles for the duration of the day.
Barossa Valley Wine Tour Packages are private tours for individual groups only of six persons or more.
- Four premium wineries
- Matched cheese tasting
- Matched chocolate tasting
The suggested itinerary below can be altered and adjusted to cater for each individual party, the Barossa Valley Wine Tours Packages are private tours for individual groups only.
|10:00||You will be picked up from your chosen location in Adelaide and will be transferred to the the first venue for tasting session of expertly matched cheeses and wines|
|12:15||We depart for a quality lunch at our second winery followed by a tasting session of their current wine selection|
|14:00||Our next stop is another fantastic winery. You will explore the diversity of Shiraz and the distinctive characteristics of this delightful wine|
|15:00||We now travel the short distance to the next winery where the group will experience a mouth-watering tasting session of their current wine selection professionally paired with artisan Cuvee chocolates|
|16:00||We now move on to our next venue, Maggie Beer Farm Shop, where you can indulge in samples of almost every product on site, most of which is exclusive and locally produced. Tantalise your taste buds and pick up some products to take home|
|16:30||Return to Adelaide|
A selection of some of the best wineries and breweries on the Connoisseur Package:
- Barossa Valley Cheese Company - Handmade cheeses by experts, over 25 different types of cheeses to be tasted from this idyllic cheesery in the small Barossa town of Angaston. The Barossa Valley Cheese Company are artisans at what they do, sourcing milk from local dairies and creating fine cheeses with passion.
- Kies Family Wines - Kies Family wines has a great 1880âs cottage style cellar door which nestles among the vineyards with fantastic views of the Barossa Valley. The small restaurant is excellent for providing dishes made from local ingredients.
- Elderton Wines - A family owned winery in the very heart of the Barossa Valley, there are three vineyards that highlight the individual terroirs of the area. The flagship wines come from the Nuriootpa vineyard that dates back to 1915.
- Taste Eden Valley - Taste Eden Valley is a regional wine room in Angaston, it is an exclusive wine club for people who appreciate the delicious things that come out of the Eden Valley. It offers fantastic tastings, tutorials, classes about the marvelous wines of the Barossa.
- Maggie Beer Farm Shop - Visitors are encouraged to wander around the shop and whilst they are doing so taste the products that they make on site. Maggie Beer is famed throughout the Barossa Valley for producing top quality produce that is delectable.
|Flexible Pick-Up Location|
|Flexible Pick-Up Time|
Booking a Barossa Valley Package
If you are interested in taking up a bespoke designed wine tour package of the Barossa Valley, then simply fill in our online enquiry form or contact us directly and speak to one of our friendly advisors.
All Wine Tours of the Barossa Valley are for private groups of 6 persons or more, if you would like to discuss a personalized tour please contact us to see what options are available.
All Wine Tours of the Barossa Valley are for private groups of 6 persons or more, if you haven't found what you are looking for in this tour or want to try something different click here to "build your own"
If you are interested in taking up this wine tour package of the Barossa Valley, then simply fill in our online enquiry form or contact us through one of the methods below.