Wines & Ales
The Barossa Valley Wines & Ales package combines the best of both worlds if you like good wine and well made beer. The package features visits to some of the Barossa Valley's premium wineries and great craft breweries.
During this well designed tour you will visit two premium wineries and two breweries with lunch in between.
The exciting package starts at just $133 per person and departs at 10am from the location chosen by you and finishes around 16:30 for the return home to Adelaide.
- Two premium winery visits
- Wine, ale, cider and port tastings
The suggested itinerary below can be altered and adjusted to cater for each individual party, the Barossa Valley Wine Tours Packages are private tours for individual groups of six persons only.
|10:00||You will be picked up from your chosen location in Adelaide and will be transferred to the first wine tasting session of the day|
|12:15||Board the vehicle for a short transfer to the next brewery for an American Roadhouse style lunch followed by a tasting paddle of 5 of the 14 ales on offer, the ales to be selected by you on the day|
|14:15||We now visit the next premium brewery where you will indulge in a second tasting paddle of award winning locally produced ales and ciders|
|15:30||The next stop of the day will be for a mixed tasting session including wines, ciders and a famous chocolate Port|
|16:30||Return to Adelaide|
A great selection of wineries and breweries on the Wines & Ales Package
- Stein’s Taphouse - Stein’s Taphouse is a beer lover’s paradise, they have 14 taps dispensing a continuously rotating selection of sixty craft beers, and a complete range of micro-distilled Australian spirits and wines. To feed you whilst imbibing they have a menu based on American casual dining food, using many local seasonal products.
- Barossa Valley Brewing - Barossa Valley Brewing is based on the founders love and study of American craft beer and their brewing techniques. Only by using the freshest ingredients, can they produce wonderful crafted beer and ciders. Famous for pairing their beers with different types of food they have also a top restaurant.
- Kellermeister - Owned and run by the Pearce family, Kellermeister are famous for producing excellent Shiraz and Grenache based wines. Their accolade came in London in 2012 where their Shiraz was awarded the World’s Best Shiraz. Rated in the top 10% of Australia’s wineries, you can be sure of an extra special tasting at Kellermeister.
|Flexible Pick-Up Location|
|Flexible Pick-Up Time|
Booking a Barossa Valley Package
If you are interested in taking up a bespoke designed wine tour package of the Barossa Valley, then simply fill in our online enquiry form or contact us directly and speak to one of our friendly advisors.
All Wine Tours of the Barossa Valley are for private groups of 6 persons or more, if you would like to discuss a personalized tour please contact us to see what options are available.
All Wine Tours of the Barossa Valley are for private groups of 6 persons or more, if you haven't found what you are looking for in this tour or want to try something different click here to "build your own"
If you are interested in taking up this wine tour package of the Barossa Valley, then simply fill in our online enquiry form or contact us through one of the methods below.