Spending Christmas In Brisbane
Christmas has got to be one of the best times of the year, great food, events and the season for the kids to enjoy the magic of Christmas. If you are celebrating Christmas in Brisbane then you will be spoilt for choice as there are so many things to do. The events in Brisbane are mostly free so come and get your whole family out this year into the Christmas spirit.
Avoid the hustle and bustle of public transport and book affordable bus hire in Brisbane. You can visit Brisbane’s Christmas events and the cities surrounding areas without worrying about missing trains or buses or them being too overcrowded and uncomfortable. Contact Travel Safe Coach Hire.
Gold Lotto City Hall Light Spectacular
This fantastic festive event will be held from the 8th to the 24th December and will start from 7.30 am every evening at the King George Square. The cost for the event is free. The light spectacular is a great night out for the kids and is Brisbane's most colourful Christmas lighting projection to date.
Make sure you pop this into your Christmas calendar and the lights will run every 15 minutes so you don't miss a thing! Come and witness this magical event and make sure you #christmasinbrisbane!
The Enchanted Garden
Between the 8th December and the 17th December, The Enchanted Garden which is located at Roma Street Parkland, will be open to the public for a festive celebration. The Garden will be ornamented with beautiful twinkling lights, christmas decorations and music too. Come and enjoy a walk through and enjoy the festivity of the garden.
The opening hours for the venue will be 6.30 pm till 9.30 pm every night.
Christmas Beach Cinema
The Christmas Beach Cinema is a free event and will be held between the 15th December and the 23rd December. The opening times will be between 6.00 pm and 8.00 pm. This gives you the opportunity to watch your favourite festive movies on the big screen whilst you can play in the water at Streets Beach or you can view it from the sandy shore.
Here is the program for the Beach Cinema:
- Friday 15th December: 6:00pm - Santa Buddies (G), 8:00pm A Christmas Carol (PG)
- Saturday 16th December: 6:00pm - Arthur Christmas (G), 8:00pm Dr Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas (PG)
- Sunday 17th December: 6:00pm - The Flight Before Christmas, 8:00pm I’ll Be Home for Christmas
- Monday 18th December: 6:00pm - Saving Santa (G), 8:00pm Miracle on 34th Street (1994) (G)
- Tuesday 19th December: 6:00pm - The Nightmare Before Christmas (G), 8:00pm The Muppet Christmas Carol (G)
- Wednesday 20th December: 6:00pm - The Polar Express (G), 8:00pm Jingle All the Way (PG)
- Thursday 21th December: 6:00pm - The Search for Santa Paws (G), 8:00pm Fred Claus (PG)
- Friday 22th December 6:00pm - The Santa Clause (G), 8:00pm The Santa Clause 2 (G)
- Saturday 23th December: 6:00pm -Elf (G), 8:00pm Home Alone (PG)
Talk to our team about low cost coach charter in Brisbane. Whicheve event you will be attending this Christmas period, Travel Safe is a reliable transport company that will get you to your destination, so you can relax and enjoy the festive events.