Experience the Peninsula
Our Experience the Peninsula package is ideal for those that wish to see more of the Pennisula and a more varied look at its sights and offerings. The tour takes in, as well as the wineries of course, some marvellous Mornington sights and scenery as you pass by on one of our luxury modern vehicles.
During the extensive tour there will be plenty of time for some great tasting opportunities, a slap-up lunch and a trip on the legendary Arthurs Seat Eagle. Following all this is a visit to an international standard chocolaterie and a visit to the Attic and Barn market to pick up some of the Peninsula's finest produce to take home.
Starting at just $125 per person (min 6 people), our package offers excellent value for money.
- Two premium winery visits
- A trip on Arthurs Seat Eagle
- A premier chocolaterie visit
- Lunch at Arthurs Seat Hotel
- A visit to the Attic and Barn market
The suggested itinerary below can be altered and adjusted to cater for each individual party, the Mornington Peninsula Tour Packages are private tours for individual groups only.
|10:00||Pick up from your chosen location in Melbourne and travel to the first premium Mornington winery for a tasting session of in-season wines.|
|12:15||Depart for Arthurs Seat for a trip on the Arthurs Seat Eagle. You will be lifted above the trees to the highest point on the Peninsula offering breathtaking views across the bay. This is followed by lunch at Arthurs Seat Hotel.|
|14:00||After lunch we will continue our wine tastings with a visit to the second winery with another range of local wines to sample.|
|15:15||Time for some sweet treats, we depart for a local chocolaterie for a tasting session of chocolates made using traditional French, Belgian and Swiss techniques by passionate chefs|
|16:00||We depart for a stop at the Attic and Barn market with over 70 stalls and an ever changing inventory of local produced goods, imported items and curiosities.|
|17:00||After a great day of eating, drinking and sightseeing we depart for the return journey back to Melbourne.|
Apart from the excellent wineries and cellar doors Experience the Peninsula also highlights:
- Arthurs Seat - Arthurs Seat is a mountainous and petite locality on the superb Morning Peninsula around seventy five kilometers south of Melbourne. Renown for its exclusivity and offering great views of Port Phillip.
- Arthurs Seat Eagle - Fly over the forest in a state-of-the-art gondola to the highest point of the fantastic Mornington Peninsula. Offering breathtaking views across the bay and Melbourne as you soar with the birds.
- Attic & Barn Market - Offering over seventy stalls the Attic & Barn Market is the perfect place to find local produce of the Mornington Peninsula. You can purchase organic vegetables, fruit, sourdough breads, grass-fed meats, local wines and cheeses, jams, olive oils and much much more.
|Flexible Pick-Up Location|
|Flexible Pick-Up Time|
Booking a Mornington Hills Wine Tour Package
If you are interested in taking up a bespoke designed wine tour package of the Mornington Hills, then simply fill in our online enquiry form or contact us directly and speak to one of our friendly advisors.
This wine tour of the Mornington Hills is for a private group of six persons or more.
Are you are a solo traveller or in a smaller group?
Then click the button below to view our individual tour.
This Wine Tour of the Mornington Hills is for private groups of 6 persons or more, if you haven't found what you are looking for in this tour or want to try something different click here to "build your own"
If you are interested in taking up this wine tour package of the Mornington Hills, then simply fill in our online enquiry form or contact us through one of the methods below.
Are you a solo-traveller or a smaller group?
Click the button below to purchase an individual ticket.