A Taste of the Peninsula
The first of our Mornington wine tour packages is A Taste of the Peninsula and it offers a full days tour to three premium wineries and two other great local attractions. During the tour in one of our luxury modern vehicles, you will get to indulge in three tasting sessions including a sumptuous lunch, visit the Attic and Barn Market and take a great trip on Arthurs Seat Eagle.
The Taste of the Peninsula package starts at $125 per person with a 10 am pick-up at a destination chosen by you, leaving the Attic and Barn Market at 16:30 to return back home to Melbourne around 6 pm.
- Three premium winery visits
- The Attic and Barn Market
- Arthurs Seat Eagle trip
- Arthurs Seat visit
The suggested itinerary below can be altered and adjusted to cater for each individual party, the Mornington Peninsula Packages are private tours for individual groups only.
|10:00||You will be picked up from your chosen location in Melbourne and driven to Arthurs Seat for a trip on the Arthurs Seat Eagle. You will be lifted above the trees to the highest point on the Peninsula offering breathtaking views across the bay|
|12:15||After the trip on the Eagle we drive to the first premium winery of the day for a tasting session.|
|13:15||Depart for the second winery of the day for a further tasting session of Mornington wines followed by a filling lunch.|
|14:45||We move on to the third winery of the day for further samples of the best the Peninsula has to offer.|
|15:30||We leave the final winery for a stop at the Attic and Barn market with over 70 stalls and an ever changing inventory of local produced goods, imported items and curiosities.|
|16:30||Time to board the vehicle for the trip back to Melbourne.|
- Arthurs Seat - Arthurs Seat is a mountainous and petite locality on the superb Morning Peninsula around seventy five kilometers south of Melbourne. Renown for its exclusivity and offering great views of Port Phillip.
- Arthurs Seat Eagle - Fly over the forest in a state-of-the-art gondola to the highest point of the fantastic Mornington Peninsula. Offering breathtaking views across the bay and Melbourne as you soar with the birds.
- Attic & Barn Market - Offering over seventy stalls the Attic & Barn Market is the perfect place to find local produce of the Mornington Peninsula. You can purchase organic vegetables, fruit, sourdough breads, grass-fed meats, local wines and cheeses, jams, olive oils and much much more.
|Flexible Pick-Up Location|
|Flexible Pick-Up Time|
Booking a Mornington Hills package
If you are interested in taking up a bespoke designed wine tour package of the Mornington Hills, then simply fill in our online enquiry form or contact us directly and speak to one of our friendly advisors.
All Wine Tours of the Mornington Hills are for private groups of 6 persons or more, if you would like to discuss a personalized tour please contact us to see what options are available.
All Wine Tours of the Mornington Hills are for private groups of 6 persons or more, if you haven't found what you are looking for in this tour or want to try something different click here to "build your own"
If you are interested in taking up this wine tour package of the Mornington Hills, then simply fill in our online enquiry form or contact us through one of the methods below.