A Taste of the Valley
A Taste of the Valley is a marvelous Swan Valley Wine Tour package from Travel Safe Bus Hire. This wonderful package offers a full day touring the historic Swan Valley wine region in one of our luxury vehicles.
A Taste of the Valley offers a chance to visit three premier Swan Valley wineries, a craft brewery visit, a cheese tasting, a chocolate tasting, lunch and a shopping expedition to finish off a great action packed day.
Starting at just $114 per person, you will be collected at your chosen location at 10am and will board the luxury vehicle at around 5.15pm for the return journey home to Perth.
Swan Valley Wine Lovers Tour Packages are private tours for individual groups only of six persons or more.
- Three premier wineries
- A brewery visit
- Cheese tasting
- Chocolate tasting
- Shopping trip
The suggested itinerary below can be altered and adjusted to cater for each individual party, the Swan Valley Wine Tours Packages are private tours for individual groups only.
|10:00||You will be picked up from your chosen location in Perth and driven to the first premium winery for the first wine tasting session of the day with matched breads and dips|
|11:15||We travel to Cheese Barrel for a tasting of 3 seasonal locally produced award winning cheeses|
|11:45||Depart for a filling quality lunch followed by a tasting session at the next premium winery|
|13:30||We visit Margaret River Chocolate Company to see the sweet treats being produced before indulging in chocolate samples|
|14:30||We depart for a short trip to partake in the third wine tasting session of the day followed by a tasting paddle of locally produced ales|
|16:30||We wrap up the day with a stop on the historic Guildford High Street where you will be spoiled for choice. Pick up quirky gifts or cheese and chocolates to partner any wines you have purchased. There will be a plethora of locally produced goods and curiosities to choose from|
|17:15||Board the vehicle for the return to Perth|
As well as great wineries and breweries Taste of the Valley also highlights:
- Cheese Barrel - The Cheese Barrel is Perth’s first licensed fromagerie, and it offers Swan Valley’s largest selection of local and international cheeses. As well as all this the Cheese Barrel offers some fantastic wines that are produced at the Olive Farm Wines which is located just next door.
- Edgecombe Wines - Edgecombe Brothers is a delightful winery located in the Swan Valley near Perth. It offers rustic charm and a great restaurant serving seasonal dishes with local produce. Edgecombe’s is renowned for its great liqueurs and fortified wines that leave rich flavours on the palate.
- Margaret River Chocolate Company - Situated in the fantastic Swan Valley the Margaret River Chocolate Company have been making fine chocolate confectionary since 1999. As well as chocolate production there is a cafe where you can enjoy breakfast, lunch and a great array of cakes and desserts.
- Mandoon Estate - Mandoon Estate is a great concept, it brings together a fantastic boutique winery, a brewery, a restaurant, a hotel, a pub and a function suite. It has won no less than 710 awards for its fine wines including 167 golds.
- Homestead Brewery - Homestead brewery is part of the Mandoon Estate experience, they use German brewing techniques and equipment to make superb beer. The ales are big in flavour and bold in character and the brewery has a great restaurant for an exciting lunch.
- Guildford High Street - Guildford offers fantastic walks around the historic town that showcase the history and past culture. The small independent shops are a dream to browse through offering everything from handmade chocolates to fine cheeses, and local arts and crafts.
|Flexible Pick-Up Location|
|Flexible Pick-Up Time|
Booking a Swan Valley Package
If you are interested in taking up a bespoke designed wine tour package of the Swan Valley, then simply fill in our online enquiry form or contact us directly and speak to one of our friendly advisors.
All Wine Tours of the Swan Valley are for private groups of 6 persons or more, if you would like to discuss a personalized tour please contact us to see what options are available.
All Wine Tours of the Swan Valley are for private groups of 6 persons or more, if you haven't found what you are looking for in this tour or want to try something different click here to "build your own"
If you are interested in taking up this wine tour package of the Swan Valley, then simply fill in our online enquiry form or contact us through one of the methods below.